Saturday 30 November 2013

Dressing Up

I'm a little behind my blogging.
I had a few nightmare days last week.
My pc died....again. just 11 months since the last time.
Thankfully everything is always backed up but it's the inconvenience of it all.
Ade rebuilt it for me, but as always, things are never as straight forward as they should be.
Then my big printer that I use for work wouldn't work and I kept getting the same error message coming up.
I really thought I was going to have to get a new one.
Thankfully Ade ended up fixing that too.
6 days later, after working from the lounge room, from a laptop,  I finally moved back in to my studio and then had so much work to catch up with. Thank goodness it's not my busy time for work.

So I do have a few projects to share here.
The first is a fun step by step tutorial that I put together for Cocoa Daisy this week.
The December Kit was launched on the 26th Nov.
In each main kit there is a really cool set of Maya Road Chipboard Alphas.
I love messing around with anything like this.
So as a design team, we each showed off this week what we did with ours.
You can see them all on the blog this week here.

I got really artsy with mine and put a step by step tutorial together here showing how I dressed my alphas up.
They ended up looking like this. But all the stages of the making process are on the CD blog.

     
 
I loved putting this together : )
I hope you like the tutorial.
Happy weekend xxx

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad he was able to fix them both!! I love love love your tags ... they are beautiful!!!!!!!

Lynnda said...

Love your tags... beautiful! hugs...x