Wednesday 16 April 2014

Here I Am!!

I'm still here.
Just busy with kids off school and work.
I seem to find juggling the 2 harder as the kids are getting older.
Surely it shouldn't be that way, should it?!!

I have a LO to share from the April Cocoa Daisy Kit today along with the new sneaks of the new May Kit 'Here I am'. Cool Kit name!!

I had so much fun making this LO here.


I created upon white cardstock but took a craft knife to a piece of 12x12 patterned to cut my border around the outside.
I started off making puddles : )


With Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze, but you can use mists too.
I brushed it around abit.


And then took a Cocoa Daisy heart stamp that came in the April kit, pressed it in to my inky puddles and stamped over the page here and there.


I used Martha's 'Panda Eight' printables that come with the kit subs. I love working with these.
Just print them, cut them and away you go.


This was in March, it was the first warm day of Spring and also happened to be the weekend of our wedding anniversary and the weekend before my birthday.
My sister and her family came over for the day.
It was such a nice day.
We had dresses and sandals on and walked to our local pub with the kids.
We sat outside whilst they played with a ball.
Bliss!!


And now here I am waiting for my May Cocoa Daisy kit to arrive.
I love the anticipation.
It was sent at the end of last week, so it could be anytime from the weekend onwards : )
Here are the sneaks for now to keep us going.


I'm sorry for not blog hopping lately, like I said before I'm struggling with kids and work and keeping it all running smoothly.
It should all get back to normal again next week : )

I hope you are enjoying the Spring so far.
Lots of love xxx

2 comments:

yyam said...

Awesome. Such fresh colours!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the ink splatters!!!!