Tuesday 29 April 2014

Right Now She Likes...

...Not me, that's for sure. But that's a whole new story.
Let's just say exams, boyfriend & not allowed out!!

Anyway...
What does she like right now?
This is one of my new May LO's made with my lovely new Cocoa Daisy kit.

 
I pulled out all the golds and yellows to create this light and happy page.
You can view the May Kit here.
The papers come from the paper addon and the rest of the bits & pieces are from the main kit.
 
 
Here are her likes right now at the age of almost 15yrs.
I love those big gold alpha stickers from Fancy Pants.
 
 
I jazzed up the plain chipboard.
 
 
And added a bow. Both the alphas and ribbon as also in the main kit.
Pretty eh?!
The kit goes on sale to non subbers on the 1st May.
You can view our designer's galleries here if you want to see what else was made with this kit.
 
Thank you : )
xxx
 
 
 

  

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING all the yellow and the title/journaling!!!!!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

ciao Lisa,
it's a cute project, I like it very much!
francesca

Lynnda said...

Indeed pretty!! Loving the yellow too!! Gorgeous layout Lisa .. Time flies .. She's almost 15 already! Hugs x