Thursday 29 May 2014

Hello Sushi

Morning!!
I wanted to share with you today my favourite LO from my Cocoa Daisy gallery this month.
Hello Sushi.

 
I think this LO really represents the bright and summery-ness of this June kit. 
I actually used mostly the 'Day in the Life' Kit on this page. I've only not got this mini addon kit a couple of times and each time I've really regretted missing it. I love it for Project Life but to be honest, I use it for my LO's and minibooks more so.

 
There were some little gold hearts in the kit, but shiny gold isn't really my thing. So I flipped them over and painted them white for this LO.
 
 
I used one of Ronda's Crafters Workshop Stencils with some PanPastels.
 
 
 
 
If you would like to see more of what this kit has.
Take a look at the DT gallery here for lots more bright and fun inspiration.
Just what you need on this rainy grey day.
 
xxxx
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the bright colors and loving the flowers!!!!

Lynnda said...

This fun & fabulously beautiful Lisa! I love this lo. hugs x

Laura said...

Great layout. This looks like one of CD's best ever kits!

yyam said...

Yummy! What a happy layout! :)