Monday 29 September 2014

Blue Ridge Reveal

Hello!!!
I hope you are well.
Thank you for reading and your messages.
I've been so quiet in the land of blog. What with work, kids and our Disney trip next week....yes next week : ) Life is rather busy.

I am however still scrapbooking and loving every minute that I get to scrap.
My October Cocoa Daisy kit came, Blue Ridge and I have loved this kit to bits.
There isn't much left already. Always a good sign I think.

The kit was revealed last night and has sold super fast. I understand that there is already a wait list for the main kit now. You can view the kit galleries here to see what we all made with the kit.

I made this first LO within 40mins of opening up the kit.

 
This photo was taken at the end of July when we went down to the coast (Mudeford) for a day. The kids were too cool to paddle. So we left them sat on a wall, kicked off our shoes and had fun in the sea without them. 
 

 I used the main kit here along with the 'Day in the Life' Kit.

I hope you have a happy Monday.
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous layout Lisa! Hugs...x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this!! LOVING that sun!!!!!! And big HUGS!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous creations, as always Lisa. Hope you have the bestest time away.
Love ya lots
xoxoxoxoxoxox