Tuesday 11 November 2014

Fun with Stamps

Hello to you on this grey and rainy day.
To brighten this day up I have a really fun LO to share with you.


It's hard to believe that this was taken just a few weeks ago, 20th October to be exact. I can't imagine how hot it was that day. We were in Islands of Adventure and we happened to see storytime in Seuss Landing. Being big Dr Suess fans we stopped to watch. We were fortunate to find a brolly to sit under, it was so hot and it was still only 10am ish.

 
 
 
 
I love that they didn't care that they were the oldest kids there but instead just sat and listened to the Dr Suess stories.
 
 
 
I used my November Cocoa Daisy Stamps a fair bit on this LO. I created a border with the CD paper along with the large arrow stamps. And I used the DITL kit to layer up beneath my photo.
 
Take a look here for more projects using this months stamps. 
 
Enjoy your day xx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo! LOVING the arrow border!!! And loveeeee the photos from Dr. Suess's land! How fun ... and I KNOW how hot it is there ... we have the same temperatures in Arizona! LOL!!!