Monday 17 November 2014

I Love Pumkin Oh Yes I Do!!!!!

I feel like that title should be sung.
''I Love Pumpkin Oh Yes I do''.
''Tra la la la la la la la laaaaaaaaa''.

That's how much I love them!!!

So much so that I made a LO about them too.


 
Whilst in the US last month I had as many different pumpkin dishes as possible.
The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake was amazing. Lots of pecans and caramel. So Good!! But on our first ever visit to Dennys, they won best pancake dish. Hands down!!
 
 
 
Those pumpkin pancakes were just the best pancakes I've ever had. With pumpkin spice whipped cream and cinnamon sugar. Yum!!
I bought some pumpkin spice back with me and have been recreating my own and using it in cream for pumpkin cake. It's so good!!
 
  This LO is featured on the Cocoa Blog today with tips on how to use these free printables that come with each monthly kit. See here.
 
Happy Monday to you xxx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Girlllllllllllll ... PUMPKIN PANCAKES are my all TIME FAVORITE food EVER! I just had some this past Friday night! LOL!! I love love love love your lo! LOVING the colors... and of course that photo looks DELISH!!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Love a layout dedicated to food. Yummy!

Unknown said...

Yum Lisa! Great LO!!!