Wednesday 3 December 2014

He's our Story Teller

That's a nice way of putting it.
The child doesn't shut up.
That's the reality of it.
There is always a noise coming from him.
It's so draining. He talks for the sake of talking.

My sweet friend over in Sweden, Marie started up a challenge blog recently.
http://wordspaintery.blogspot.se/
I needed some scrappy time last night so thought it was the perfect opportunity to play along.

Here is the colour combo set for this challenge.


And here here is my LO.

 
My Story Teller
 
The challenge runs until the 15th Dec and I urge you to take a look at her blog.
It's so pretty and arty.
 
Thank you Marie. xxx
 
I also wanted to respond to Francesca's question regarding the alphas that I used on my LO yesterday.
They are acrylic alphas from Heidi Swapp.
 I got them in one of my Cocoa Daisy Kits. The only other place that I've found them over here is on Amazon here.
 
Thanks.
Have a lovely day xx
 
 
 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the wood grain and the stenciling!!!! And I don't know what's worse ... one that talks all the time ... or Adam, who we have to DRAG an entire sentence out of him! LOL!!!

Terhi Koskinen said...

Oh I love your layout, especially all the painting there! Well done :) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Words&Paintery, thank you! <3

Wilma Voermans said...

Love your beautiful background , it looks so creative! Thanks for playing with us at Words & Paintery!

Kotolifestyle said...

Beautiful layout. Thank U for playing with us at Words &Paintery