Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello 2014 - A Years Review

A little bit of Mixed Media fun today.
It was nice getting messy fingers again.

I like to make a final LO for my yearly scrap albums each year.
It's a nice way to say goodbye to the year.



This year I made up some mixed media tags to display my photos on.
I used my January Cocoa Daisy Kit.


The LO was rather colourful and I needed the white to break it up abit, so I printed my photos off with wide white borders and added some white ribbon to each tag.


The chipboard alphas were wood vaneer, so I sanded them down so they appeared white.


There are a few more of these wonderful kits left if you fancy grabbing one.
I'm just left with a few scraps now. It's a great kit.

Have a lovely Saturday xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and all the tags!!!!