Monday 1 June 2015

Time for a Catch Up!!

I don't know where the days are going lately.
Everything seems to be on fast forward.
I though it was time for a good ol' catch up.

So, latest news...
My next Lollipop Box Club Kit has gone on sale today.
You can read all about it here.

Last month went so well and this month has gotten off to a great start too.
I'm loving making these kits. It's just so much fun and I have such a wonderful response from those who have received them too.

Next news, the new Cocoa Daisy Kit has gone on sale today.
You can view the kit here.
This was my favourite LO that I made with the kit this month.


I love those colours.

Other news, the kids have just had a week off school. I worked all week so nothing exciting happened. Hollie studied lots and Louis saw friends.
We did take a trip out to see the new Tomorrowland movie at the cinema and had a trip to the mall at Basingstoke for a little shopping and dinner at Wagamamas.

And on the 22nd May, Hollie left school.


This was her last day. She's got going in for a few exams over the next couple of weeks now.
So it's been a busy couple of weeks.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a lovely Monday wherever you are xxx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been a busy girl! Hollie looks so grown up and beautiful (just like her Mama!)!!!!!